1) In my closet, i prefer to keep things organized by type, then by color. So all of my t-shirts are hanging together, organized by roygbiv. if its not like this, i’m irritated.
2) I have a really bad short term memory. But a really good long term memory. my short term memory causes me to constantly repeat myself.
3) Most importantly, I can remember how I thought and viewed the world when I was a kid. This keeps me sane, and dangerous.
4) I crave final answers and certainty.
5) When I get an idea, every aspect of it is mapped out in my head and it has to happen that way.
6) Calling a stranger on the phone or being alone in a room with some one I don’t know frightens me more than speaking in front of a huge audience.
7) I never untie or retie my shoes.
8) I don’t have wisdom teeth. When I went to the dentist this morning (2-9-10) he didn’t believe that I didn’t have any/had never had any removed until he looked in my mouth and didn’t see any scars.
9) I find a lot of joy in proving myself right when someone disagrees with me.
10) I can’t drink juice; it makes me really sick. But i often crave orange juice.
11) I like to sleep in a cold room with a lot of blankets and my feet sticking out. I get really cold around midnight, really hot around 3 or 4am, and cold again at sunrise.
12) I’m going to school and majoring in English. I would love to be a professional writer
13) I would be the happiest if I could be nothing but a stay-at-home mother and wife. I know thats odd to say because most women want to have jobs and be equal to men, but I would love nothing more than to just be a mother and wife…and maybe write on the side. =)
14) The movie “Gremlins” scares me to death, my future children will NEVER see it, if I have my way.
15) I can’t drive a stick shift, and I’ll probably never learn. I don’t really desire to anyway.
16) I had always wanted to go to Disney World but when I finally went it was a disappointment. i don’t want to go back.
17) I like the feeling of being up early in the morning. I get up at 5AM for my classes.
18) I prefer the toilet paper to roll off the top
19) I find excessive use of exclamation marks extremely annoying.
20) In my left ear, I am legally deaf. I can only hear about 5% of what I should.
21) I prefer my pizza to be loaded down with toppings so they fall off on the plate and I get to pick them off when I’m done.
22) I take great pleasure in cleaning the kitchen.
23) I take physical, spiritual, and emotional comfort from the presence of books
24) I have a hard time comprehending the fact that some people don’t read for pleasure.
25) I think most movies seen in the theater should be accompanied by popcorn; and that the popcorn should be freshly popped and drenched in real butter.
26) I can’t really drink. 2 beers is enough to make me dizzy and unable to walk in a straight line.
27) I prefer to read a book cover to cover. I can’t just stop in the middle of a story.
28) I have broken 13 bones, and I know that it will haunt me in old age. That scares me
29) I brush my teeth in the shower. but I always put my tooth brush and tooth paste on the sink in my bathroom so my roommate doesn’t think i’m crazy.
30) I get obnoxiously loud hiccups almost daily. sometimes they’re so violent, they make my heart hurt for hours.
31) I’m a crayon snob. If it’s not crayola, I wont use it.
32) my left foot is smaller than my right foot. its so much of a difference that I feel it when I wear close-toed shoes
33) Forrest Gump will make me cry pretty much every damned time. When he says, “You died on a Saturday morning…” i burst into tears.
34) When i was little, I used to beg my mom to let me go by my middle name. I would still prefer Danielle to Alicia
35) I HATE when i’m taking a shower, and cold air comes through the bottom of the curtain.
36) The best teacher I have ever had was my 8th grade English teacher. Her name is Miki Cates and I’m tagging her in this note. She influenced me more than anyone else ever has. But that influence came almost 4 years later.
37) I have always wanted a dining room that was painted a deep red, a bedroom that was painted grey, and an orange and pink bathroom..
38) I could read on a 2nd grade level when I was 4. I have my mom to thank for that.
39) Ipods delight me. I have 3 and a half.
34) I am obviously bad at math because I wrote “34” for this one instead of “40”. I think I’ll leave it that way. Theres no point in going back on it now.
41) I would eat sushi everyday for every meal if I could. I would love to go to japan one day, but only for the sushi.
42) I can sleep for insane amounts of time. For example, I once slept for 2 days straight, a full 48 hours, only waking up twice to pee.( I don’t remember waking up at all.) Sometimes, I’ll sleep a full 9 hours, wake up for an hour, and go back to sleep for another 6. I never feel rested enough.
43) I’m an aquarius, through and true.
44) I am insanely organized when it comes to my school work. It took me years to develop into this organization. Every class has to have a divided section in a 3-ring binder so I can take notes. After that, every class has to have a folder to keep hand outs and syllabi in. All of my notes are hand-written. Normally in purple pen if its pre-class, pink pen if its in class, underlined in green highlighter if its an important word, but written in red if its an important subject. My notes are incredibly thorough, but after I write them, I never look at them again.
45) I would LOVE to live somewhere where it is warm year around. I would love to live in tampa, FL…or Santa Clara, CA.
46) I HATE the snow and the wind and the cold.
47) I’ve been to every state in the continental US. But I’ve only spent more than a day in 13 of them.
48) I have extremely sensitive teeth. I can’t drink anything with Ice in it..unless it has a straw. I can’t have a conversation when its freezing outside because my teeth get too cold, and ice cream gives me a headache..
49) Another pet peeve of mine is when people whistle along to music. Whistling in general doesn’t bother me, only when it’s done along to music. I’d much rather hear singing along.
50) If I had it my way, there would be a mirror and a clock hanging IN my shower..I always worry that I didn’t wash all of my make up off, or I didn’t rise out all the shampoo…And I’m extremely time conscious when I’m getting ready for something..
51) When I was little, I was such a tomboy. I kept my hair chopped off, I never brushed it. I hated bathing, and All i wanted to do was be a professional skateboarder (?). But now, I’m extremely girly and I can’t imagine going back to the mindset I had when I was 11.
52) I find it disgusting if men aren’t very well groomed. That includes eyebrows. there is no excuse to have a caterpillar crawling across your face.
53) I’ve never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I never will.
54) I have a Blackberry Pearl and its the best phone I’ve ever had. Its in great condition, i’ve had it over a year, it was a gift from my awesome little brother. =) (@tyler parker) But recently I’ve been considering switching to T-Mobile and getting the Google Nexus.
55) When I was 2 days old, my parents bought me a small teddy bear, which I eventually and creatively named “teddy”. I have slept with this bear every day of my life. I always hold him the same way, and that happens to be by his right arm. One of my most traumatizing memories occurred before I started kindergarten..My cousin (Christy) and my Sister (Krista) were babysitting me. I remember standing behind them while they both watched the *NEW* thriller video on MTV (back when MTV actually played videos) . It was my nap time and I didn’t want to go to sleep. Christy talked me into laying down and she tucked me in with teddy. But when I woke up, Teddy’s arm had fallen off. I don’t remember much after that other than an incredible amount of crying and doctoring from Krista and Christy.
56) I’ve always held the belief that my Uncle Ronny disliked me, mainly because I was never as close to his family as I was to my other Aunts and uncles families. Recently, I’ve been able to grow closer to him and I’m thankful for that.
57) I have never smoked a cigarette. I had smoked Hookah and it was fun. We blew bubbles with the smoke. ha ha.
58) My favorite fruit is the strawberry. followed closely by the kiwi.
59) My favorite movie of all time if called “Spirited Away” and yes, it is anime.
60) When I was little, my mom put my brother and me in Karate. He loved it, but I couldn’t help but to feel incredibly ridiculous. So I quit.
61) I toss and turn all night. Normally though, I sleep on my stomach, surrounded my pillows. I also hog the sheets.
62) I hate catsup and mustard.
63) I once gave a homeless man a box of cereal because I felt bad for his dog.
64) I once lit a haystack on fire with a roman candle.
65) I can’t cook to save my life. This is something thats going to make number 13 (the wife and mother thing) very hard for me….
66) I have chronic Migraines. Only a few things have ever helped them. But recently, i’ve just shut up about them and learned to deal with the pain. I usually wake up with one and go to sleep with the same one..
67) I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU
68) I’ve recently had a non-fiction personal story accepted to be published in May.
69) I’ve learnt a lot from my mother. Sunny way to look at life… Joy of discovery. Tricks of motivating people. Courage of being first to speak up or to do things. Doing things with heart. Working with passion. Finding fun in doing dishes. Finding fun in things you can’t avoid. Appreciating how much I have…
70) I hate people that laugh at the number 69. Grow up. For real. I also hate when I hear grown men use the word “boobie” it makes me want to yell.
71) I find the idea of porn absolutely disgusting. I don’t understand it at all
72) I’m in love with Lady Gaga. =)
73) Sometimes i make really rash decisions because I love to take chances. I hate being held back by what’s “safe”. I enjoy pushing limits to see what i can do.
74) I never wash my face before I go to bed. I sleep in my make up all the time. I only wash it off when I take a shower and then I put it back on when I’m getting ready. *shrug*
75) I love receiving hugs. I feel like I don’t get enough hugs these days.
76) I enjoy doing crosswords even thought I’m horrible at them.
77) The most beautiful thing I have seen in my life was a sunrise. (how cliché right) well, it was early morning and I was on the bus with Southwind, traveling from one show site to the next. We were somewhere around texas/arizona/oklahoma. I had had a lot of trouble sleeping that night, so when we hit a bump and it woke me enough to see that there was day light, I snapped awake because we normally reached a show site before dawn. I looked around at everyone sleeping, then turned to look out the window and it hit me. the BIGGEST, most beautiful sun rise I had ever seen. I had no idea the sun could look so huge and so orange. It stretched for miles, and it really looked like the sunrise from the beginning of the lion king. the sky was streaked light blue and purple and I was just completely in awe. I’ll never forget that.
78) I’m allergic to sulfa, lavender, and penicillin. I’m supposed to wear a bracelet that says I’m allergic to penicillin since its in all kinds of medicine, but I don’t because it never went with anything I wore.
79) I’m really attracted to men in glasses
80) I prefer to wear jeans all the time..unless its 95 degrees out..then I reluctantly wear shorts. I hate my knees. =(
81) I’m pretty vain when it comes to my hair. I LOVE my hair. its my best feature. =)
82) I love to use emoticons. =) =( =/ =O =|
83) I LOVE pillows. there are currently 5 pillows on my full-sized bed, and yes, I sleep on all of them.
84) I am a Christian, and that should have been first. The only purpose I have in my life is to serve and worship My God.
85) I have really weird feet. They’re short, but very wide. I can never find shoes that fit. But I love my toes. =)
86) I have an extremely optimistic outlook on life. I love attempting new things and I’m not afraid to fail. I appreciate the bumps in the road because I can learn from them..even if the lesson is kind of stupid sometimes.
87) I make plans and back up plans…but oddly I’m an extremely flexible person when it comes to those plans being changed.
88) I am an individual and I have opinions that I’ll express no matter what you think. Most of my friends have different religious/political/social views than mine, but our friendships thrive because were able to look past those differences and be friends without harping on those disagreements. I wish the rest of the world was like this.
89) I’m REALLY shy the first time I meet someone. I have to have some time to spend with that person, almost observing them, before I’ll open up and speak. But once I’m comfortable, I’m really loud and outgoing.
90) I’ll try anything once…as long as it wont kill me.
91) I drink a lot of coffee…This morning (2-15-10) My coffee pot caught on fire…=/ so I guess its time for a new one.
92) I LOVE purses. and I don’t really care for shoes. I think I have maybe 4 pairs that I actually wear? tennis shoes, flip flops, Flats, and black sling-back wedges. Yup…thats about it.
93) this is the year my little brother was born. I can’t believe how big he is! We fought so much when we were little, but as we grew up, we came up understand the differences between us, and to accept the similarities. I love my little bother more than anything in the entire world. I would do anything for him, and I regret how much we fought when we were growing up.
94) I have never shot, or even HELD a gun. I probably never will. I also hate when I hear people say “guns don’t kill people, people kill people” well I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but when I five year old doesn’t know what he’s doing and he looks inside the barrel to see whats in there, and proceeds to shoot himself in the head, thats called an accident, and the GUN killed him.
95) I detest the smell of cigarette smoke. I detest seeing pregnant women smoking or mothers smoke around their kids.I respect my friends’ choices if they do choose to smoke but they also respect me by moving away when they smoke.
96) I would absolutely love to learn how to knit. I once knew how to crochet, but unfortunately its not like riding a bike.
97) I want a bike…It kills me that I don’t own one. =(
98) I am a lazy, procrastinating homework-doer, but I always do chores right away. (cleaning, laundry, etc)
99) I can write in prefect print with both hands..but I can only write in cursive with my right hand.
100) The finality of this number kind of scares me..So i’m going to continue past it.
101) I wouldn’t have voted for Obama.
102) I love salads. I can make a mean salad! =)
103) If money wasn’t an option, I wouldn’t go to college. I hate school…I can’t believe I’m getting a degree to teach..
104) I can’t deliver bad news without crying. even if its something stupid.
105) I cry a LOT. Sometimes i just don’t know what to do with my emotions, so they pour from my eyes. I cry when I’m happy, excited, scared, irritated, angry, even hyper.
106) I’m horrible at first impressions
107) My favorite colors are Green and Orange
108) My favorite food is Sushi..but I think I said that already
109) My favorite movie is Spirited Away (said it already), followed closely by Pans Labrynth
110) My favorite book is called Just Listen, its by Sarah Dessen.
111) My favorite Series of Books is about a girl named Alice, they’re by Phylis Reynolds Naylor. (she wrote the Shiloh books)
112) My favorite Musicians/Bands are Regina Spektor, Backseat Goodbye, Hillsong, Casting Crown, Dave Matthews…oh wow I could go on and on. ha ha
113) My favorite Perfume is 77 By American Eagle
114) My favorite Bible Passage is Psalm 27 followed closele by 1 Kings 18. (Elijah on Mount Carmel)
115) My favorite memory is from August 7, 2007, When Southwind Performed at the Sun Devil Stadium in Phoenix, Arizona. That was the best performance of my life.
116) My favorite Show is Law and Order SVU. I own seasons 1-8.
117) My favorite Animal is the Flamingo. Followed by the Giraffe.
118) My favorite Musical is Avenue Q, Followed by The Lion King, Followed by Phantom of the Opera
119) My favorite place in the world is my Mamaws House
120) My favorite website is Youtube. I’m an addict
121) My favorite Youtube Vlogger’s are Charles Trippy and Alli SPeed. They own a company called “Interney Killed Television” and they make daily videos on Youtube. You’ll probably see me wearing at “CTFxC is for Haters” shirt at some point. (CTFxC= charles trippy friend core)
122) My favorite Sport is College Football. I’m a HUGE UT fan.
123) My favorite Childhood toy was my Sailor Moon action figure. ha ha. (I still have this doll…)
124) My favorite word is Schmegal. but i never use it
125) My favorite vegetable is Broccoli.
126) My favorite Season is Autumn
127) My favorite Holiday is Christmas, followed by Easter. These are both my favorites because I get to see all my family together, including aunts and uncles and cousins.
128) My favorite Flowers are Sun Flowers.
129) My favorite piece of Literature is Oedipus Rex. My favorite line from it is from when Oedipus realizes his fault. “O god-all come true, all burst to light! O light-now let me look my last on you! I stand revealed at last-cursed in my birth, cursed in marriage, cursed in the lives I cut down with these hands!”
130) My favorite article of clothing is Jeans. I love my jeans. ha ha
131) My favorite month is October
132) My favorite things about the opposite sex are Hands, Arms, and Eyes in that order. I’m a sucker for blue eyes.
133) My favorite thing for breakfast is a medium Egg with toast. =)
134) My favorite Disney Movie is the Lion King, Followed by Pocahontas
135) My favorite place to eat out is Don Pablos.
136) My favorite store is American Eagle, then Target
137) My favorite piece of Artwork is “The Scream” by Edvard Munch. Here’s a picture of it: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39986000/jpg/_39986620_scream-ap-203×300.jpg
138) My favorite Girls Name is Alexis
139) My favorite Boys Name is Tristan, follow by Elijah
140) My favorite method of travel is a Car if its less than a 6 hour drive. If its more than that, I’d rather fly.
141) My favorite Board Game is Pictionary. =)
142) My favorite bumper sticker I’ve ever seen was on a minivan and it was written really small. It read “If you’re going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair”. I was in a bad mood when I saw it, and I Immediately cracked up.
143) My all time Favorite meal is Broccoli casserole
Ok I’m done with favorites…
144) I was Born in Cincinnati, Ohio
145) When I was little I wanted to be a teacher. I’ve always known, and I’ve never changed my mind
146) My favorite game to play growing up was Uno
147) If I could break one habit right now, It would be biting my Nails. I’ve bitten my nails for as long as I can remember, and I CAN’T STOP!
148) If I could have any magical power, I would want to read minds. People never really say what they want to say
149) I love small romantic gestures in a relationship. A single flower, going out of the way to spend and extra 30 minutes together, etc. I love the small thoughtful things.
150) I think honesty is ALWAYS the best policy, even if it hurts.
151) I need my independence.
152) I have more guy friends than girl friends
153) If I could give the world a gift, I would give it compassion.
154) It feels like everyday I understand more and more why I choose my major. Im so happy with where I am in school right now, I wouldn’t change anything.
155) I’ve always wanted to live in a big city for a while, but I’m not sure where I want to spend most of my life
156) I talk during movies.
157) I LOVE my art class, even thought I’m not too great at drawing or anything like that. ha ha
158) I love to clean and do laundry.
159) I color-coordinate my schedule. Red for major events and assignments, Green for really good things, purple for mandatory things, blue for anything else. Pink underlines are a really good thing. ha ha
160) I’m working on my patience. I’m trying to teach myself to be slow to speak and slow to get angry. Life’s to great to sweat the little things
161) The song “You are my sunshine” makes me cry everytime I hear it.